Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Apartment!

     When you walk into my apartment, there is a two-foot by two-foot area to take your shoes off right next to the door. Then you have to take a step up onto the apartment's floor level. You have now entered my kitchen area:
          There isn't an oven, but that thing on the counter on the right is my stove/burner. I don't have any pots or pans yet though so I can't use it. I've heard that it works though. Also, you can't drink the water here really, so I have to invest in a brita water filter here soon. When you stand in the kitchen with your back to my front door you see my bedroom/main room:

      I have a twin bed in which you can feel every spring in it. I also need to buy a mattress pad. lol. There are sliding doors between each of my rooms by the way. Similar to the paper sliding doors you see in Asian themed movies, but mine are wood and fogged glass. From this view, my bathroom is on your left:

         First off, you have to step down to get into the bathroom. Second, as you can see everything is right there. There is no separate area or curtain for the shower. There is a drain on the bottom of the floor next to the toilet where all the water pools to though. It makes taking a shower pretty tricky. Everything gets wet and the floor is wet the whole day so I can't wear socks into the bathroom. lol. I'm going to try and find a solution to the wetness problem. Anyway, then we go back into my bed room:  

       From this view, you can see the kitchen and the sliding glass doors. The only furniture I have at the moment is a closet/chest, a bookshelf, and an end table. To the left of this view is my laundry room. It is also through sliding glass doors:

         That's my boiler! Oh this is a good example of what I mean when you have to step up or down from the main floor level (look at the sliding door on your right). Those are also sliding glass windows on your left. I'm taking this picture next to my washer by the way. I didn't take a picture of it because I didn't think it was important. Now that I think about it though, my boiler isn't either. lol. Finally, here are two pictures of the view from my window:







No comments:

Post a Comment